- providing information, consult and technical support to a client,
- call the emergency services,
- advising clients on how to proceed,
- call the average commissioner: documentary fixation of all the circumstances, the proper designing of primary documents, assisting participants of an accident, preventing cases of insurance fraud and other negative consequences.
"Garant-ASSISTANCE" Ltd. has a modern contact center that provides round the clock reception of reports of the event, information, consulting and technical support. The unique software allows to receive, to process and to keep information messages of Contact-center, to register events, to accompany the progress of their regulation, to conduct on-line control of clients' applications.
Average commissariat makes visits to the scene, to inspect vehicles at the place of their being and also conducts examinations using its own specially equipped parking.
REGISTRATION OF INSURANCE CASE
- assisting clients in registration an application for insurance payment, receiving an application for insurance payment and primary documents,
- providing consultation for further actions and procedures to regulate the declared event,
- providing additional consultation on the status of the case and procedures to regulate an insurance event and further coordination of a client with the help of contact-center.
COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS OF INSURANCE CASE
- sending requests to the competent authorities, to banking institutions and other organizations (if necessary), receiving answers to requests sent without involving the client.
IDENTIFICATION OF MATERIAL LOSSES
- organization and examination of the damaged car with all stakeholders,
- operative visit to the place of the damaged vehicle repair,
- drafting calculation and report (research) about the amount of material damage using «Audatex» and according to the Technique of the commodity expertise and evaluation of wheeled vehicles.
"Garant-Assistance" Ltd. has its own regional network of centers of client and representatives support throughout Ukraine, the staff of which is highly skilled professionals who are certified as average commissioners and expert-evaluators. "Garant-Assistance" Ltd. has a certification of SPFU (State Property Fund of Ukraine) № 7483/08 as a subject of appraisal activity and is focused, in particular, on the assessment of damaged vehicles according to the Technique of commodity expertise and evaluation of vehicles and using licensed software «Audatex». More than 2,000 expert conclusions are performed monthly.
ORGANIZATION OF REPAIR OF THE DAMAGED VEHICLES
- optimization of expenses of the insurance company with minimal participation of a client by means of coordination of the service station where repair and renewal will be held,
- advice on choosing a service station partners to implement a transparent control over the renewal of the damaged vehicle, providing the quality of the work,
- receiving and approving previous accounts of the service stations to detect differences and final cost of renewal in time, thus avoiding further conflicts between the client and the insurance company and satisfying client needs.
INSURANCE INVESTIGATION AND TAKING DECISION ON THE CASE
- flexible system of work with clients, mobility and efficiency in responding to appeals,
- monitoring the entire regulation process, control over the quality of work,
- the verification of the previous insurance contingency, according to the circumstances of the alleged contingency that occurred, the final decision on a reasonable payment of insurance reimbursement (partial payment) or motivated denial of its paying,
- cooperation with the competent authorities, special expert research, obtaining the necessary evidence base with the required documentary evidence, followed by transfer of materials to the insurance company for the final decision in the case,
- carryin out operative control over the final decision in the case,
- compilation of calculating insurance reimbursement and insurance act, or preparation of a motivated refusal to pay reimbursement.